1. In this Warranty:
2. Roll Guard, Inc warrants that the Product will be free of manufacturing faults for the Warranty Period.
3. To make a claim under this Warranty, the Customer must return the Product and the original receipt for the purchase of the Warranty in relation to the Product. The claim must be made within the Warranty Period and must be confirmed to Roll Guard, Inc in writing.
4. The Warranty is only valid so long as the Customer uses, operates and maintains the Product properly and in accordance with this Agreement any damage is not caused by physical damage of any nature.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Roll Guard, Inc or its dealer or distributor; is not required to repair or replace the Product and will have no other liability in respect of the Product in any of the following circumstances:
6. The Warranty does not cover:
7. The customer acknowledges that the Product is designed to prevent certain animals from gaining a foothold on the top of a fence. The Customer further acknowledges that every fence or wall setup is unique and different; the enclosure may be surrounded by physical elements other than a fence; there are numerous ways for an animal to gain access over a fence or wall; and every animal has different abilities. Accordingly, Coyote Roller does not make any warranty or representation of any kind with respect to the Product including, but not limited to any warranties for fitness for purpose. Specifically Roll Guard, Inc or its dealer or distributor; does not warrant that the Product will keep the Customer’s animals from harm and/or contained within the Customer’s containment area nor will the Product prevent other animals from entering into the Customer’s cat containment enclosure. It is also required that the fence be a minimum of 6 feet in height for maximum effectiveness.
8. If any condition or warranty is implied in this Agreement, the liability of Roll Guard, Inc or its dealer or distributor; for breach of the condition shall be limited to any one or more of the following:
9. If Roll Guard, Inc or its dealer or distributor; chooses to replace the Product under this warranty, Roll Guard, Inc or its dealer or distributor; will cover the costs of shipping the replacement product to the Customer. The cost of delivery of defective goods to Roll Guard, Inc or its dealer or distributor will be the responsibility by the Customer.
10. Roll Guard, Inc or its dealer or distributor; shall not be liable in any circumstances for any loss or damage resulting from the use of the Product by any person nor for economic loss or special or consequential damages arising for any reason.
11. Other than as expressly set out in this Warranty and to the fullest extent permitted by law any condition, right, remedy, representation, warranty, condition or undertaking that would be implied in this product warranty by legislation, common law, equity, trade, custom or usage is excluded, restricted or modified by this Warranty.
For further information or to make a claim, contact:
Roll Guard Inc
932 N 98th St, Mesa AZ 85207